New K-8 Students – Next School Year 2023-2024
If you are new to the Hooksett School District and wish to enroll your student for the next school year, 2023-2024, please check back soon. The link to the enrollment form will be posted to this page in early 2023.
PowerSchool Parent Portal New Student Enrollment (2023-2024) COMING EARLY 2023
New K-8 Students – This School Year 2022-2023
If you are new to the Hooksett School District and wish to enroll your student for the 2022-2023 school year, please read the following.
New students enrolling for this school year, September 6 2022 – June 20, 2023.
This is for students who are NEW to the Hooksett School District (never enrolled in a Hooksett school), and are enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year. The form requires you to create a PowerSchool Registration account, then select “Add Student” to enter and submit your new student’s information. You will also need to prepare the following documents to submit via the form, or deliver them to the front office of your enrolling school.
- The child’s immunization record
- The child’s birth certificate
- Proof of Residency (examples below)
- Mortgage Statement
- Current utility bill
- Lease or rental agreement
- Documentation of the child’s last physical exam (must have occurred on or before September 6th for the start of a new school year)
Please note that if your child requires medication to be given in school including over the counter medications such as Tylenol, Advil, cough/cold medications, etc., we must have a note from the parent/guardian as well as a note from the health care provider. Please call the school nurse at the numbers listed below if you have any questions regarding medications, physicals or immunization requirements.
- Grades K-2 – Fred C. Underhill School – (603) 623-7233
- Grades 3-5 – Hooksett Memorial School – (603) 485-9890
- Grades 6-8 – David R. Cawley Middle School – (603) 518-5047
If you are registering your child to begin school at a time other than the start of a new school year, there will be additional forms for you to complete once you submit all documents listed above.